WTG INSTALLATION MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in The Netherlands.
- Manage WTG Installation contractor, Installation activities and installation vessel charter
- Endure that the installation contract and vessel charter are followed.
- Provision of support to project managers and cooperate with the project team
- Proactively build a constructive relationship with all stockholders including contractors
- Comply with guidelines and industry standards in force, as well as local requirements
- Ensure the contractor proactively manages safety quality
- Give input to design critical to quality (CTQ)
- After contract signing ensure updating of critical to quality (CTQ) and control of CTQ is transferred to quality activity schedule (QAS)
- Ensure compliance to technical employer's requirements in product installation
- Analyse, recommend and optimise offshore installation and logistic concepts and methodologies from early design up to the offshore campaign
- In cooperation with Package Manager and Contract Manager, tender, negotiate and recommend WTG and TSA installation schedules, Installations vessel charter and MWS contract
- Prepare ITT documents and employer's requirements - technical requirements schedule F
- Manage Offshore installation contractor, vessel supplier and MWS including cross discipline cooperation with Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and other projects team personnel.
- Ensure delivery of and own review of all method statements and risk assessments
- Inform the WTG Project Manager of all significant technical risk and develop contingency plans
- Continuous knowledge sharing including regularly updated Lessons Learnt registered with the line department. Carryout HAZID/HAZOP for installation equipment design and offshore installation operations. Review Design Risk Assessments for specialised equipment
- Coordinate and attend inspections of vessels provided to the projects.
- Select and manage Client's Representatives and QA DPRs.
- Coordinate development of installation vessel deck layout
- Create and monitor execution of QAS and align input from SQM
- Review of method statements from Supplier
- Management of product NCR
- Review of product and as-built documentation during AP execution phase
- Tender material
- Close-out report
- Implement lessons learnt
- Quality Activity Schedule (QAS)
- Installations CTQ's
- Control Plans
- Project conformance report
- Status Reports
- Input to Fact book
- MWS approvals and COAs
- Review as-built documents
- Time schedule for installation
- Risk register for installation
- Technical requirements for installation
- Installation Procurement
- Quality Plan
- Process documentation
- Ensure Contractor supplies certification for all installation equipment
- Recommended technical solutions, quality and safety levels and split of contracts within defined scope
- Recommended installation related project changes (Time, Economy, Quality) to project management
- Agree interface handling actions with related suppliers
- GWO offshore access, medically fit for offshore works
- Proficiency in BIMCO & FIDIC contracts. High level of knowledge of lifting and marine operations standards.
- Understanding HSE management principles
- Project management experience and/or qualification in construction, engineering or marine operations
- 5 years' experience with installation WTG or Marine construction, minimum 2 years as installation manager.