SITE HSE MANAGER required by our client to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in the Netherlands.
Provision of leadership and management of Site HSE resources and activities under the team scope of work.
- Secure implementation and Q/A of the HSE management systems and reporting systems including potential site-specific instructions.
- Demonstrate commitment to develop HSE activities within Site HSE.
- Ensure efficient Site HSE team support to line organisation, project organisations, contractors.
- Role model a safety culture that promotes effective management of HSE.
- Initial strategic planning in relation to preparation of implementation and execution of Site HSE activities.
- Clarification on Site HSE relations and activities related to interfaces within the line organization, the project packages, amongst involved contractors and the HSE team.
- Detailed planning and management of Team dispositions and responsibilities.
- Contribute to standardization of Site HSE deliverables.
- Support to line organization on Team staff sourcing and training.
- Planning and execution of audit quality assessment on Team activities/registrations.
- Superior reporting from team responsibilities.
- Ad hoc tasks as required by management.
- Deliver HSE guidance, support and control to construction packages, Site & Commissioning and O&M hand-over.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant academic or technical background, e.g. a BSc or MSc Degree in Engineering.
- Solid experience, knowledge and competence within management Health and Safety, ideally from about 10 years of industry with minimum 5 years of experience from construction activities.
- Experience from managing multi-disciplinary and multi-national teams.
- An advantage with experience in construction design and management, from offshore wind projects or from engineering.
- Mastering the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Essential with an aptitude for working at heights and offshore, as required to visit offshore installations.
- Excellent communication skills and able to write and speak English fluently.
- Skills necessary to facilitate communication and cooperation with your colleagues and project stakeholders, even in challenging situations.