SCOUR ENGINEER required by our client, to be hired on a contractual basis, located in The Netherlands..
- Design and reference seabed level for foundations and cable engineering design.
- Seabed morphology, scour assessments and scour protection design.
- Construction support, scour protection and seabed changes.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Defining scour assessment and protection design methodologies.
- Provide recommendation for rejection, acceptance or amendments to third party deliverable within scour and seabed analysis.
- Cables route design.
- Foundation design seabed levels.
- Foundations scour assessment and protection.
- Construction support.
- DE design brief for Scour Assessment & Protection
- QUBE process: Scour Assessment and Protection & Reference and design - seabed level.
- Quarry inspection for quality control of Contractors rock procurement.
- Seabed morphology and reference seabed level of cable route.
- Cable crossing design, including micro siting of cable route at crossing locations.
- Seabed morphology and design seabed levels for monopile and suction bucket jacket design.
- Predict seabed level at time of foundation installation.
- Scour assessment and scour protection design for all foundation types.
- Mitigation design for unexpected scour development.
- Review and report state of scour protection and scour development.
- MSc or relevant within coastal engineering, scour and seabed morphology.
- Engineering design.
- Physical model test.
- Experience with field data.