PROJECT MANAGER required by our Client, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in, Port Arthur, TX.
Responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of major civil subcontractors, budgeting and re-budgeting the projects as necessary, negotiating with suppliers and reviewing their invoices, participating in the negotiation of contract with potential clients, preparing monthly invoices to the client and participating in client meetings, tracking, preparing and negotiating change orders, as well as performing such duties as field quality control, field documentation, submittal preparation, field data analysis and presentation, and estimates.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BS or MS Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Sound technical knowledge
- Communication and teamwork
- Motivated self-starter
- 7-10 years of heavy civil construction experience in an industrial environment
- Willingness to travel to Houston for occasional project meetings