GIS ENGINEER required by our client, to be hired on a contractual basis, located in The Netherlands..
Responsible for all geotechnical data through the life time of a project.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Standard for GIS data and deliveries on project.
- Updates and revision to the GIS-systems and database.
- Updated SDE database and updated WindGIS.
- Checked MDR Site Plan.
- Final layout for construction.
- Agreements with all installation managers.
- Data transferred for Geodatabase to SDE.
- Construction DWG.
- Project Specific WindGIS.
- Gis Manual doc.
- GIS requirements. for installation.
- Project reference system doc.
- Handle all geographical data.
- Perform analysis of geographical data for consent, foundation, substation, electrical, WTG, design, Site Investigation Management, etc.
- Advice on cable optimisation and lay-out.
- Specify GIS data deliveries from external suppliers and QC all GIS data.
- Create charts and presentations.
- Maintain updated geographical information database.
- Scope and manage site GIS activities.
- Securing that site requirements are met.
- Introduce site organisation to GIS and WindGIS including clarification of needs for additional functionality or data available in the web solution.
- Update and analyse environmental, archaeological, UXO and other man-made constraints for planning, surveys and installation.
- Secure qa-process with O&M.
- Integration and overview of DPR in WindGIS.
- Ensure documents describing GIS standards are implemented for ITT and contracts.
- Provide expertise knowledge on coordinate systems and other geographical standards.
- Secure, analyse and distribute all relevant geographical data.
- MSc in GIS or similar.
- Several years experience.