DOCUMENT CONTROLLER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in The Netherlands.
- The Document Controller will proactively manage a consistent, standard approach to the control of project documentation for a given package. Ensuring that all documentation is in compliance with DE Records Management Policy, Wind Power Records Management Procedure and the Project Records.
- Ensure professional and timely DC Support to a technical package.
- Ensure compliance to RM requirements and processes.
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the documents and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes.
- Ensure standardisation and best practices to develop, improve and align documentation quality across asset processes.
- Ensure standardisation & best practices to develop, improve and align documentation quality across asset projects.
- Support the implementation of document and records management with RM, promote document flow processes ensuring readiness of as-built packages.
- Provide continued support and coaching on project EDMS and records management to the relevant package team.
- Implement monthly review and quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers, so that they understand their and the client's requirements when delivering project documentation.
- Facilitate the document review process, ensuring all comments are captured and addressed in line with contractual requirements.
- Support the document transfer to O&M and OFTO in close co-operation with RM.
- Ensure any safety critical safety documentation is updated as required.
- Support the quality team in the delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and none conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.
- Quarterly baseline reviews (summary/report) of relevant master document registers
- Provide feedback on standard DE core documentation where processes and procedures have changed ensuring all changes are captured.
- Review of incoming package documentation to promote QA/QC standards.
- Basic Education: Minimum technical draughtsperson or document controller, preferred higher education or above in Engineering/ Technology/ Applied Sciences.
- Special Technical Courses: IT programmes on a user level.
- Work life: Minimum of 3-5 years as project documentation controller and / or QA/QC roles in engineering projects.
- Documented use and maintenance of technical archive systems.