DOCUMENT CONTROL required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in London or Paris,
- Ensure adherence and compliance to the Project Document Control Procedure.
- Preparation of transmittals and maintaining precise auditable records.
- Ensure up to date lists of drawings and documents is available.
- Provide a professional and timely service to the project.
- Training sessions on EDMS.
- Reporting to Project Quality Manager and Business Document Control Manager on all document control matters.
- Collation and distribution of documentation.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Having experience using EDMS on large multidiscipline projects.
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data.
- The ability to interpret and present information in a logical and ordered manner.
- Strong IT, coordination, organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional approach on all matters and requests.
- Ability to work in a team, problem solving, coaching.