CLIENT REP - OFFSHORE INSTALLATION required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in The Netherlands.
- Act as the Client's representative onboard the respective contractor vessel.
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities daily throughout the execution phase.
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor.
- Ensure the contractor proactively manages safety and quality.
- Act, behave and lead by example according to client's values.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Excess all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from the Client and contractor organisations.
- The Client Rep, will conduct visual inspection of the offshore work in progress and monitor that it is carried out as per approved RAMS. The Client Rep, has no contractual authority, except for the authority to intervene or stop the operation in case of safety, quality infringements or the procedures not being followed by the contractor.
Experience / QUALIFICATIONS
- GWO Course: Sea Survival, Working at heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- HUET, STCW 2010, OPITO or BOSIET, and EBS (STASS, HEED or EBS)
- Medical certification
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- LOLER and CDM
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within specific package area
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet);