APPLICATION MANAGER required by our client, to be hired on a contractual basis, located in The Netherlands..
Producing and managing applications for consents, authorisations and approvals.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensuring preparation of applications to secure consents award and permission to construct.
- Ensure authority communication in relation to application.
- Management of specific external stakeholders.
- Maintaining consent matrix.
- Consent applications, compliance documents and Authority Register.
- Prepare all applications for development consents, authorisations and approvals according to applicable law/guidelines.
- use of external planning lawyers.
- Define and manage delivery of consent application documents.
- Updates on planning & consenting policy, guidance and key stakeholder initiatives.
- Communication, reporting and exchange of information with the authorities on applications.
- Manage and update Consent Register.
- Record all correspondence, consent compliance and approvals from consenting authorities in register.
- Agree programme for deliveries to authorities.
- Track the consent release process and permission to construct.
- Ensure pre-construction programme consent release is communicated and kept updated.
- Manage application process and define input to authority negotiation strategy.
- Undertake discussions with statuatory and non-statuatory stakeholder after agreement with Consents Manager.
- Prepare input to the handover to Asset Project outlining all consents.
- MSc or BSc in planning, environmental science, law or similar.
- Several years of relevant experience.
- Planning application and environmental permits experience.
- Local experience and language skills preferred.