SENIOR RISK MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR required by our client, an international oil and gas Contractor, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Houston, TX.
Duration: Contract to Perm
A Senior Risk Management Coordinator is responsible for the development, maintenance of the Companies RM systems and procedures for bid activities, project execution and operations & maintenances works. Develop the training and enhancement program for RM system / process to the entire Company organization.
- Advises the RM Head on bidding / project risks, as well as potential issues and unresolved risks and guidance for development of its mitigation plans
- Promotes a proactive risk identification and management culture to the entire Company organization.
- Implements risk management identification process for Projects and Proposals consistent with Our Client's RM system and procedure.
- Supports and advises projects with compliance of RM procedures and practices for project risk management as well as meeting client requirements, industry good practices,
- governing regulatory requirements and Company's policies, standard & procedures.
- Implements bid and project stage reviews to ensure that the RM process is completed to the requirements of Our Client, the project, the client, as well as governing regulatory
- Coordinates formal RM Workshops during bid/proposal phase and participate in RM Workshops as organized project management team during project execution phase
- Provides bid/proposal support including cost estimates and plans.
- Supports project management in the selection, assessment of Risk staff/consultants on their projects.
- Assures monitoring, reporting, investigation, mitigation and appropriate communication of project risks are undertaken in a timely and appropriate manner. Assist project
- management in risk item close out, as required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree - Risk / Project Management, or related field.
- 4-7 years of experience in the development, and implementation of Risk Management programs involving bidding activities, engineering and construction of upstream/offshore oil & gas projects.