PIPING DESIGNER required by our client, to be hired on a long duration contract, located in Singapore.
- Become fully familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements, including identifying concerns as early as practicable and taking appropriate initiatives to address the issues. interpret contractual requirements as they relate to engineering execution
- Identify changes to scope and promptly raise change notifications, including providing any necessary supporting documentation and estimates. Provide similar support for Variation Orders
- Interface with all disciplines to develop clash free designs
- Interface with other departments to obtain input for Discipline designs and drawings
- Minimum 2 years' experience dealing with subsea valves, subsea SP Items (Anchor Collar, Sweepolet, Hot Stab, Barred Tee) and Temporary Launcher/Receiver related valves on subsea/pipeline project and experience in managing procurement activities related to the above such as TBC/TBE & MR/RFQ
- Bachelor's degree in Pipeline/Mechanical engineering or in similar engineering field