SUBSEA TIE-IN AND STRUCTURE ENGINEER required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Houston, TX.
Duration: 24 Months ongoing
- Support the Package lead To ensure consistency of design, execution planning and operational aspects of the Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System Package within Our Client's Project SPS Package,
- Support the interfaces resolution between SPS packages and other packages for the Design and Installation of Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System. Particular focus will be done on jumper systems.
- Identify and incorporate Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers HPHT system, subsea technology development programs which are required to install, build and operate the development with the support of 20K team, HQ 20T team and Various SMEs.
- Support Package Lead for all technical aspects of the Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System Package
- Act as Focus Point of Contact for Our Client's Project Jumpers Technical Topics within the project, HQ and Contractors
- During the FEED, participate of the technical discussion for Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System topics, propose answers to any Clarifications to the SPS CONTRACTOR technical representative.
- Coordinate HQ support and prepare potential Our Client's General Specifications derogation on SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System topics
- Participate to critical meetings at Project and package level eg design reviews, Interface reviews (especially for installation), HAZIDs / HAZODs / Safety Logics, constructability reviews, workshops etc.
- Prepare (as appropriate), review and comment Project documentation and external consultant / contractor project documentation relative to SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System package.
- Propose to Package Lead Technical solution of any interface issue related to Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System Design, Installation and Intervention and insure that SPS Contractor is answering in a timely manner.
- Actively participate within SPS Package and the Project for HSSE performance and compliance including monitoring of activities, the implementation of corrective measures for any related issues and the pro-active promotion and implementation of schemes / activities to improve HSSE culture and results.
- Ensure that all Engineering work of SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System Package work activities are performed in compliance with a high regard to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental requirements
- Provide effective leadership in Quality performance and compliance for the SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers System package.
- Actively promote the transfer of knowledge / return of experience to / from Company HQ. Monitor SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers Designs and Execution for appropriate implementation of lessons learned from Corporate feedback
- Ensure that the correct implementation of Digital systems in accordance with the Project's Management of Technical Information Plan and in consultation with the Project Digital Lead
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Education: Secondary and tertiary engineering qualifications (e.g. Bachelor's Degree as a minimum) and hold an internationally recognized professional / chartered engineer status
- Minimum Experience: 15+ years on Subsea System, proven track record in similar positions with minimum of 5 years in senior Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers engineering role
- Required Skills / Certifications:
- SPS Manifold, Tie-in and Jumpers Engineering. Fabrication experience as well as Subsea services (including installation). - expert level of knowledge and experience. Experience in Jumper design (Rigid, flexibles, hybrid, …)
- Safe working practices on construction projects and offshore operation- proficient level of knowledge and experience
- Deep Water Developments - proficient level of knowledge and experience
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and proficient presentation skills
- Team worker capable of working autonomously
- Language Requirements: Fluent English required