We are looking for a document controller to work on an offshore windfarm project in Singapore
In addition, the Consultant shall:
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control/ Document Controller support to a technical package
- Ensure compliance to document and records management processes
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes
- Ensure standardisation & best practices to develop, improve & align documentation quality across Asset Projects and/or Production Line.
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements.
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that distribution and review matrixes exist and are always updated.
- Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation
- Implement monthly review & quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans.
- Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process
- Ensure readiness of as-built packages
- Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO in close corporation with Records Manager
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non-conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.
The Consultant shall have experience with document control experience
Aconex EDMS knowledge preferred
Minimum technical draughts person or document controller, preferred higher education or above in Engineering/ Technology/Applied Sciences
Good IT skills
Min. of 3-5 years as project documentation controller and/or QA/QC roles in engineering projects. Documented use and maintenance of technical archive systems
Good English skills and local language is an advantage
The project will run till circa mid-2021