SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a permanent basis located in Kent.
- Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Produce design and test documentation.
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Perform testing with customers.
- Carry out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and runs customer training session.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced-level experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform) -based SCADA platforms and HMIs, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Advanced-level experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great, but not essential, to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet).
- 8+ years' experience writing software and working with customers' delivery projects.
- Experience of working in an engineering environment.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.