ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND COMMISSIONING ENGINEER required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a permanent basis located in Hampshire.
- Review customer design documents and perform site visits to satisfy yourself as to the requirements of the control panel and any needed field cabling
- Engage with PLC engineers to achieve best results for our panel designs.
- Complete LV electrical design requirements.
- Complete AutoCAD drawings for electrical circuits.
- Work with panel builder sub-contractors to manage the panel build.
- Work with electrical installation sub-contractors to manage the electrical installation.
- As part of the commissioning team, commission the ICA electrical panels, field cabling and, when required, field instrumentation and valves.
- Compile customer documentation for the control panel, build and testing.
- Write panel-build specifications and electrical specifications.
- Work with customers to offer innovative solutions.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years' experience in an electrical maintenance/installation environment.
- Have a recognised electrical qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.