Rotating Equipment Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a rotating equipment engineer to work for a leading EPC contractor
- The rotating equipment engineer will effectively communicate and Interface with other disciplines, clients, contractor and suppliers (s) for the assigned mechanical equipment
- The rotating equipment engineer will review technical specifications, mechanical data sheets, requisitions and sub-contract requisitions of the assigned mechanical equipment
- Complete technical reports to support order placements
- Lead technical discussion, meetings with stakeholders, suppliers and clients
- Review supplier documentation and applicable engineering deliverables for integration within project design engineering (DS / P&IDs / GA / Details / Calculations / Test Procedures, etc.)
- Provide project technical support and be familiar with risk assessments, design reviews, constructability, HAZOP, etc.
- Attend inspection meetings, perform inspection and witness factory acceptance testing and / or site acceptance testing of mechanical equipment where required
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience working on rotating, package equipment (Refinery / Chemical / Petrochemical / Power / Oil & Gas)
- Working knowledge of recognized industry codes and standards e.g. ANSI, ASME, ISO, API, NFPA etc.
- Experiences in equipment selections, specifications, requisitions, technical bids evaluation and supplier document reviews, etc. in Engineering firms, Equipment Manufactures, End Users
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good computer knowledge as a user for MS Office Applications
If you're a rotating equipment engineer interested in a new contract opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply now.