HSE ADVISOR, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Taiwan.
- Monitor and evaluate employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance Motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture Perform investigations following an HSE incident
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Have relevant academic or technical background
- Have completed IOSH course, NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction, or similar course
- Can demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment
- Thrive on working in a multi-cultural, constantly changing environment.
- Read, speak and understand the Mandarin and English language.
- More than 5 Years of experience needed from a similar role
- Good English skills in written and writing