CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE - CABLE PULL & DIVING, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Virginia, USA.
- Act as the client's project representative on board the respective contractor vessel.
- Conduct visual inspection of the nearshore and offshore Work in progress and monitor that it is carried out as per approved RAMS.
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase in the internal the client's DPR system.
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor.
- Ensure and follow up on NCR's are being issued by contractor if RAMS are not followed.
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality.
- Act behave and lead by example according to the client's values.
- Communicate with OIM's during any stage of the installation phase to the client's standards for maintaining high level of quality.
- Assess changes to operational procedures and method statements and sign off MOCs on board.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties.
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Call for meetings with Contractors operational management to distribute information/agreements made ashore.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate and set up safety walks with HSE representatives from the client's and Contractor organisations.
- UXO briefings.
- Assist with position (TP) taking over documentation including snag lists verification.
- Ensure detailed documentation records from diving operation is captured.
- Daily recording of activities relating to load-out, transit, positioning and installation.
- Daily Progress Reports.
- Non-Conformity Reports.
- Minutes of Meetings from daily meetings.
- Status updates to back office.
- Certificate of Approval.
- Management of Change.
- Transfer of risk.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Marine/Offshore operational experience at supervisory level
- Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience of offshore rigging and subsea cable pull-in operation on offshore structures (Transition Piece)
- Must have extensive experience of array and export cable handling on offshore structures (Transition Piece)
- Extensive IMCA diving operation experience at supervisory level
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with subsea diving operations handling subsea cables
- Experience in offshore transfers in accordance to GWO requirements.
- Qualified and experienced Subsea cable pull-in supervisory
- Qualified and experienced diving supervisory
- Having experience from the client's projects as Client rep to ensure compliance with employer quality management
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- OGUK Medical certificate including Chester Step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet)
- Good written and verbal English
- OPITO (or similar) Level 3 rigging certificate of competence