The Contracts & Commercial team work in unison with the Resource Consulting Team and Finance team and is responsible for servicing all of the tendering and contractual requirements created when providing a specialist resource (primarily senior engineers) to a global project as required by our clients. The team is involved at all stages of the process and it is key to the successful completion of our goal which is to respond thoroughly, professionally and effectively to our client's project staffing needs.
Previous experience in contracts / procurement and supply chain administration is required in order to be able to comprehend, develop, process and service professional consultancy service contracts and purchase orders issued by the group for the engagement of highly skilled professionals. Additionally, direct contact and development of communications and relationships with international clients is required.
- Reviewing contractual documentation, including Master Contracts with Global Clients, and legal instruments, e.g.: Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Review Client order documentation, e.g.: Purchase Orders, Service Orders
- Drafting and issuing Consultancy Services Agreements for Global Assignments
- Administering Contract changes and amendments
- Overseeing on-boarding of Consultants for Global Assignments
- Maintaining Anti-Bribery and Corruption compliance
- Registering Client PSLs.
- Reviewing ITT, RFP, and RFI's and advising internal Stakeholders regarding key aspects including risks
- Executing tender / Bid process, including collating response
- Maintaining “community” portals and profiles, e.g.: Achilles FPAL, JQA, UVDB.
- Commercial review of Consultant Summary Invoices, Timesheets, and Expenses, and advising / alerting the Finance team to potential issues / discrepancies.
- Review Client invoicing and advising / alerting the Finance team to potential issues / discrepancies.
- Remaining abreast of new and / or developing legislation in applicable jurisdictions, e.g.: IR35, GDPR, etc, and in turn reviewing internal processes, procedures, and contract documents to ensure compliance is maintained
- Managing internal Change Order process
- Administering Mentor's CRM / Resource database i.e.: confirming consultant placements, extensions
- Supplier / Subcontractor Due Diligence
- Maintaining Commercial Proposal Register / Directory
- Assist preparation of monthly Parent Company reporting
- Monitoring expiration / renewals of Global Client and Consultant Contracts
The Commercial & Contracts Lead will be responsible for providing input into the commercial aspects, procedures and processes of group company and international operations and consequently should possess the following attributes:
- Degree background (e.g. Law) and/or associated professional qualification
- Ability to respond swiftly and accurately within a dynamic work environment to meet tight deadlines
- Focused individual with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong organizational and administration abilities
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite of programs and ideally previous use of Database systems
- International commercial experience strongly preferred
- Professional, calm, deadline focused