SCADA SCS ENGINEER, required by our client, an international renewable energy Operator, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Taichung, Taiwan.
- The SCS Engineer is a key role, who will be responsible for the technical solution, its implementation and verification on site.
- Ensure that the project is on time and that deliveries and quality are within the scope
- Comply with the client's guidelines and standards in force as well as local requirements
- Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation
- Ensure that the technical departments' best practices are implemented
- Responsible for QC of the deliverables
- Be transparent towards the SCADA manager regarding state of the SCS SCADA delivery.
- Ensure that suppliers fulfil all technical requirements in the contract.
- Create and maintain QA plan for SCS engineer, and coordinate with SCS Contractors QA plan.
- Provide all necessary technical analysis related to the system delivery and provide the necessary information for other deliveries
- Participate in project meetings and meetings with suppliers within the system delivery
- Contribute to evaluation of tenders and support in clarification meetings with system suppliers
- Participate in and approve Pre-FAT, FAT and SAT of system delivery. Manage SIT and commissioning and participate when needed
- Provide all information and coordination required to install the systems (e.g. technical clarifications, cable Schedule, substation layout and handling instructions)
- Report progress, challenges and results from suppliers in a timely manner to SCADA Manager
- Coordinate site activities with local OSS/on-shore commissioning team
- Ensure and review all deliveries including panels, education, snaglists and a complete set of documentation prepared for ToC.
- Feedback lessons learned on projects into design basis and tender material
- Help preparing the technical part of the tender material when new revisions are released
- Ensure that a workstation is established at KYV, which is in line with current ICS guidelines in force.
- Input to key gate deliverables
- Technical requirements for SCADA sub-supplies
- Technical input to stakeholder contracts.
- FAT and SAT reports
- Layout drawings to stakeholders like Substation
- Input to signal and cable list
- As build documentation
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Five years of specialist experience required, and technical knowledge at B.Sc level
- Skills of a good project engineer (technical skilled, integrity, communication, adaptability, teamwork, decision-making and planning),
- Good communication and team-player skills.
- Good business-knowledge
- Recommended 5 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably from wind farm industry
- Degree within electrical engineering plus a track record of relevant experience
- Good English skills