QUALITY MANAGER required by our clients, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Oslo, Norway.
- As Quality Manager you will be responsible for all quality aspects of work within the offshore projects.
- Supervise the safe execution of works and ensure quality aspects are implemented and executed according to Offshore standards and client requirements.
- Work from project offices office in Oslo and from the project site.
- Ensure that QA /QC is approached and monitored in the Offshore structural way through risk analysis, preventive measures, information and action management
- Implement the Offshore project Quality Assurance plan on the sites and provide further support via inspections, monitoring and active QA/QC management
- Follow up the necessary paperwork and documentation related to QA/QC
- Report to the QHSE-s managers and Project Mangers regarding the progress of work.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline;
- Steel project background
- Experience in Offshore and marine construction is preferred;
- Proven record in the field of QA /QC with the relevant, preferable certified qualifications including a vast knowledge of applicable legalization.
- Experienced in working with a planning and reporting regime/system for a complex project;
- Fluent in spoken and written English