PROJECT FACILITIES ENGINEER, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- An opportunity to work on early phase of the project development, and to develop trough the maturation of the projects.
- Become part of a challenging and attractive work environment with a focus on both professional and personal growth, employee support, attractive staff benefits and a remuneration package that matches your qualifications.
- Part of the client's Facilities team on the Hejre and Solsort projects
- Manage and oversee the facilities engineering design, either done internally or outsourced to external contractors
- Ensure that the engineering and designs are delivered according to schedule, budget and to the right quality throughout the project development, including work on third party tie-ins
- Provide input to and support our Procurement team in the preparation and development of the procurement and contracting strategy for the later Define and Execute phases of the project
- Provide support to the commercial group in the establishment and evaluation of commercial offers from third party
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Have an engineering education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level
- Have 15+ years' experience in oil and gas engineering activities, either with another production operator, or contractor/supplier to the oil and gas industry
- Have previous experience as Facilities Engineer, Project Engineer or Engineering manager on oil and gas projects
- Have experience from both greenfield and brownfield projects
- Have solid experience from Front End studies. Preferably some experience from detailed design / EPC projects as well as operational and maintenance experience
- Have working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards and industry practices
- Have solid experience in project governance (e.g. O&G Project Model) and staged gate process
- Have a self-motivated and result oriented mindset, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Have good communication and presentation skills, including oral and written reporting
- Are proficient in MS office package and MS project
- Are fluent in English verbally as well as written