Resource Consultant, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in London, UK.
- The Company is an international specialist within the Engineering industry and the primary objective of the Resource Consultant will be to assist in the development of Corporate and Project related Professional Resource Services encompassing; Project Management, Design, Construction & Commissioning Resource activities of the Company's Clients.
- The Resource Consultant will be employed by the Company to perform a comprehensive range of industry specific, Resource, and associated Resource activities.
- The Resource Consultant will report to the Company's delegated managers and will respond to Clients provided international and regional and national vacancies. The range of personnel to be recruited will be professional managers, engineers and technical and commercial support disciplines both on a temporary (contract) and permanent placement basis.
- Perform national and international resource activities for the engagement of primarily contract but also permanent personnel required by the Company's clients both within the home country of operation and internationally as shall be required by the Company.
- Source by networking potential new professional candidates.
- Conduct on-going liaison with Clients in relation to the specific enquiry status, arrange interview, coordinate interview with individual and client.
- Network and information gather on current and future projects and report this information to the relevant colleagues within Mentor IMC Group
- Stand as a highly visible point of contact for our current and future company-assigned contractors. Respond to any requirements they might have and quickly deal with any problems that arise during their assignments with Mentor IMC
- Nurture and protect client relationships and ensure that Mentor's interests are always best served and ensure that a maximum conversion of these relationships into contractual sales or gaining status as a 'preferred supplier' is achieved or maintained
- Work in a cooperative and supportive fashion with other Company appointed Staff.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience and/or and genuine interest in the energy industry
- Strong social skills