HSE Advisor, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Geoje, South Korea.
- Provision of HSE competence and expertise to HSE Management under the Team scope of work.
- Implementation and Q/A of the HSE management systems and reporting systems including potential site-specific instructions.
- Planning, executing and documenting HSE activities and results using agreed procedures.
- Efficient HSE Fabrication Team support to:
- Project organisation
- Site Organisations
- Implementation of Supplier HSE Improvement Plans
- Role model a safety culture that promotes effective management of HSE
- Planning and coordination of HSE Improvement plans
- Standardization of HSE Fabrication deliverables
- Planning, execution and follow-up on HSE activities/registrations according to Orsted guidelines
- Risk assessments and method statements
- HSE arrangements & fabrication activities
- Incident investigations
- Audits/evaluation of compliance with Employers Requirements
- Stop Work Authority
- Professional decision making related to delegated scope of work
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant academic or technical background, eg at GSCE level or similar, with basic knowledge on HSE issues.
- Preferable completed NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to Diploma Level or similar.
- Lead auditor / Internal auditor in ISO45001. Preferably also in ISO 14001.
- Trained in Working at Height, Fire Awareness, First Aid and Confined Space
- Ability to demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment.
- Investigation of health, safety related issues, with experience in fostering a good health and safety culture
- An advantage if experience in construction design and management, from offshore wind projects or from engineering.
- You will be familiar with the Microsoft Office software.
- Good communication skills and able to write and speak English fluently. Skills necessary to facilitate communication and cooperation with your colleagues in challenging situations. Besides English also mastering the local language.