Project Control Manager, required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Algiers, Algeria.
- Some projects, by their size, complexity or criticality, require a framework of the PCM function. This is the role of the PROJECT PCM. It is up to him / her to coordinate all functions of this department, and to centralise communications to the Project Manager, Customer and Subcontractors.
- In addition to these functions, the PROJECT PCM will be keen to structure its department and take charge of certain customer communications, or even centralize the constitution claims files.
- The project PCM is under the direct hierarchical responsibility of the Project Manager; he / she also has a functional manager (based in Algiers).
- As part of the PMT team, it is in contact with all its members, but also (DAF, DOP, DLO, HR and DGE). He / she is finally in direct contact with his / her Customer or its representative, its subcontractors, suppliers and partners.
- Project MCP Missions (non-exhaustive list)
- Structure your department
- Validate its scope of shares with the PC
- Organize functions according to EA procedures
- Set up communication processes with other project teams
- Assist HR in its recruitment - Managing its teams
- Coaching staff (role assignment, assistance and controls...)
- Manage the administrative part (leave, replacements, annual interviews...)
- Animate the atmosphere of the team - Coordinating actions o Anticipating the work to come
- Spread the workload
- Take responsibility for his department - Be a 'right arm' for CP o Dealing with specific files (writing procedures, analysing a topic (particularly)
- Constitution of claims records
- Customer representation - Be a source of proposal
- Alert in case of deviance and propose alternative scenarios
- Participate in improving the company's processes mobility In connection with the project team, it is usually installed in The Base de Vie and follows a rhythm rotation of its own.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in the O-G Sector
- Knowledge of the PRIMAVERA P6 planning tool
- Mastery of the EXCEL encryption tool
- Strong accounting / management skills (knowledge of laws and practices: taxes, customs, bank bonds)
- Strong skills in contract management (contract types, management of contracts)
- Languages: Arabic (or Berber) / French / English
- Min. Level of education required Bac + 5
- More than 8 years' experience