Project Manager, required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Algiers, Algeria.
- Project Manager whose main mission will be to manage the project and achieve contractual objectives in the best possible way. conditions of safety, quality, costs and deadlines.
- Collect and verify the documents and information needed to launch the (Contract or ODS, Plans, etc.); Plan work to be carried out in accordance with the contractual commitments of the (or) construction site (s);
- Develop the project's implementation plan (studies, procurement, transport, construction, commissioning)
- Develop the detailed project execution schedule (resources, critical paths)
- Manage the various resources on the construction sites: human, material and financial scans;
- Ensure the sizing, preparation and installation of life bases and bases Logistics;
- Supervising recruitment;
- Manage the legal and regulatory procedures of the site (Tax declarations, CNAS, Legal records, etc.) ;
- Develop and propose production targets based on the forecast budget, and the Evaluate periodically
- Ensure the application of the Quality Management System on construction sites as well as safety rules;
- Ensure the interface with customers and partners;
- Organize communication between the various stakeholders of the project (customers, suppliers, subcontractors, administration, ...)
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Establish attachments and ensure their transmission; Preparing contractual claims in coordination with your team profile State engineer or equivalent you have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position in an international company in the "Oil " Gas" or construction.
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Leadership and team management
- Mastery of project management software
- Communication capabilities Languages: French and English fluent. The knowledge of Arabic will be a plus.
- Candidate criteria Education level min. required Bac-5 Experience level min. required more than 3 years