SALES MANAGER required by our client, an steel fabricator company to be assigned on a contract basis, located in Houston, TX.
Duration: 6-12 months
Having a basic knowledge and understanding of Fabricated Structural steel and with his / her own network of existing contacts in the Projects / Procurement Departments of the Major Oil and Gas and Civil Construction OWNERS and EPC's in the Southeastern region of the U.S.
- Must be self-motivated and personable and we would use him / her primarily to visit potential Clients to introduce the Company, to inform us about the Vendor Prequalification steps we have to follow for each and ultimately to receive enquiries for structural steel in all sectors that the client can price form for their headquarters in the UAE
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as well as enhance collaboration across Our Client's Americas' offices
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives; managing sales support team effectively
- Be a trusted advisor and expert in market to better service new and existing customers/ suppliers
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Experience in the Hot Rolled Steel Fabrication industry
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively as all levels of an organization
Experience in sales.
MS office application skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS