Turbine Package Manager, required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Paris, France.
- Responsible to manage and deliver the package within agreed objectives (HSE, budget, schedule, quality).
- Coordinate resources activities in the package and ensure coordination with the other packages.
- Actively support and apply the Project Health and Safety policy and procedures to achieve Zero Harm within the package. Ensure a timely and effective response to any HSE non-conformances raised; ensuring the contractor(s), their sub-contractors and agents carry out all activities in a safe and controlled manner in accordance with the project Health and Safety plan.
- Responsible for the design engineering, procurement, transport, construction, installation, commissioning, until taking over date
- Responsible for managing and delivering the package in line with the agreed project KPI's, reporting and project procedures within the agreed budget, time table, quality, and in compliance with the project's environmental & consent conditions
- Ensure proper coordination with others EPCI packages, especially for packages interfaces, to provide efficient progress of the Works; in case of conflict with other packages, require decision of EPCI Director to sort out the situation
- Coordinate with the other Project leads (Contract, Engineering, Offshore site Manager, etc) for a successful package delivery
- Prepare the operating phase with the Asset Manager including training and spare parts management
- Actively monitor the contractor(s) progress against the HSE objectives, budget, claims, quality and schedule
- Ensure the contractors' work is compliant with the contract specification and scope of work
- Review and acceptance of contractors' design, drawings, specifications, project plan, method statements, risk assessments, quality plan and another project documentation
- Approve completion certificates and documentation in relation to the contract payment and schedule milestones
- Approve variation orders, instructions, etc. in line with the delegated powers
- Manage resources within the package. Ensure that the resource plan is in line with package needs and budget
- Daily interaction, leading the team and provide operational instructions
- Endeavour to create a positive team spirit as part of the overall project team
- Pre-approve vacation and absences
- Contribute to individual annual assessments
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Looking for someone with 10/15 years of experience
- She or He will have an offshore construction experience