Instrumentation Commissioning Supervisor, required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Singapore.
- QA/QC of installation, testing and commissioning works within the scope.
- Ensuring progress and reporting
- Ensuring safe work environment
- The consultants will normally be working 8 hours a day/ 5 days per week. However, deviations may occur if required by the project
- Normally Mon-Fri, but full flexibility e.g. work at the weekends or night shifts is required
- Full flexibility in terms of business travels is required
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Recommended more than 5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably from wind farm industry
- MSc or BSc in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience with installation, termination and cable pulling
- Extensive general experience with electrical equipment (switchboards, transformers, UPS, etc)
- Extensive experience with the integrations of systems
- Extensive experience with operations of electrical systems, LOTO and safety rules
- Fluency in English - speaking, reading and writing