Commissioning Manager, required by our client, to be hired on a Contract basis, located in Singapore.
- Electrical supervision, electrical QC and commissioning activities
- Manage the overall commissioning planning within the agreed construction schedule
- Manage overall commissioning time schedule and quality control during electrical installation (LV, MV, HV and SCADA components)
- To ensure on time commissioning of the offshore substation ready for handover to operation.
- Establish and manage the offshore commissioning organisations within the full electrical scope.
- Manage the overall commissioning planning within the agreed construction schedule.
- Coordinate commissioning activities with main suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Coordinate project commissioning activities.
- Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation.
- Report commissioning progress/participate in commissioning meetings.
- Ensure that quality is within the agreed standard during construction.
- Ensure all commissioning is completed in due time and to agreed standard.
- Manage supervision team
- Give input to Design Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- After contract signing ensure updating of Critical to Quality (CTQ) and control of CTQ is transferred to Quality Activity Schedule (QAS)
- Ensure compliance to Technical Employers
- Requirements in product commissioning
- Manage overall commissioning time schedule, including key
- Supervision and quality control during mounting/installation of electrical systems.
- Coordinate the electrical installation & commissioning activities performed by suppliers' contractors and DONG Energy.
- Participate in witnessing of FAT.
- Coordinate and participate in witnessing of SAT.
- Coordinate and ensure execution of the SIT test.
- Ensure that the commissioning activities are in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation.
- Report offshore commissioning activities to the project and to the site & commissioning manager.
- Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
- Coordinate installation and test of mechanical components.
- Coordinate supplier crew and offshore logistics.
- Create and monitor execution of QAS and align input from SQM
- Review of ITPs from Supplier and ensure verification and validation of product quality controls (QC)
- Management of product NCR $2022;
- Review of product and as-built documentation during AP execution phase
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Five years of relevant project experience required.
- Good project management skills, coordination skills and a talent for driving solutions to achieve.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Commissioning experience within the field of MV/HV equipment, SCADA, low voltage and utility
- installations and components.
- Experience with offshore substation work.