STAKEHOLDER MANAGER required by our client, an International Renewable Operator, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Annapolis, MD.
Duration: 12 Months Ongoing
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement strategy focused on the Sussex County, Delaware beaches area to ensure that onshore components of the Our Client's project are successful and have public support.
- Supporting interactions with all stakeholders in government or regulatory institutes (in cooperation with Consent Manager) and ensuring governance from the Country Organisation.
- Map and monitor local/regional stakeholder landscape in cooperation with Country Stakeholder Relations
- Form and maintain relations with local officials and other relevant stakeholders and act as an easy one-point-of-contact for local and regional stakeholders
- Engage in dialogue and activities with the local community in order to create local acceptance for the project
- Evaluate and present relevant sponsorships and other community support that are consistent with Country initiatives, activities to Program Director
- Be aware of any issues on national or international agenda that might have a local/regional impact and DONG Energy's issues management efforts on the specific issue.
- Responsible for the use of stakeholder consultants
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum five years of experience communication and local stakeholder engagement
- Minimum two years of experience within the energy industry
- Experience from the local area of the project is desirable
- Native speaker