SITE INVESTIGATION PROJECT MANAGER required by our Client, an International Renewable Operator, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Providence, Rhode Island.
Duration: 12 Months Ongoing
Our Client is searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Site Investigation Project Manager for our client's projects. The Site Investigation Project Manager will have the daily responsibility for managing dedicated team specialists across different time zones and managing geophysical and geotechnical surveys.
- Plan geophysical and geotechnical survey activities
- Perform tendering exercises
- Handle contracts
- Manage projects related to geotechnical and geophysical surveys
- liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Offshore geophysical experience
- Offshore geotechnical experience
- Project Management (preferably PMI)
- Speak and write English fluently