QHSE MANAGER, required by our client, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Europe.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Have the onsite responsibility for guiding and planning all personnel of the project QHSE-S department. With a view of continuous improvement, you advise the project management concerning all QHSE-S matters and you determine clear QHSE-S objectives.
- maintain constructive work relations with representative(s)of the client and manage compliance with legislation and client requirements regarding QHSE-S.
- Organise the project inductions and stimulate knowledge of the project specific QHSE-S management system, the QHSE-S awareness and the implementation thereof.
- conduct internal project audits/inspections (including subcontractors) with the support of the regional QHSE-S coordinator including proper documentation, root cause assessments and corrective actions.
- Investigate incidents and analyse all incident reports onsite.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- You preferably hold a master's degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as project QHSE-S officer or equivalent.
- Your work history demonstrates increased levels of responsibility and leadership.
- You have a proven track record as an internal auditor.
- You are able to speak and write English.
- You have an excellent knowledge of applicable standards.
- You are a team player, honest, tactful and pragmatic, with good communication skills.