PROJECT MANAGER required by our client, an international renewable Operator, to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in Boston, MA.
Duration: 12 Months Ongoing
Our client offers a challenging and exciting work environment and is revolutionizing the renewable energy industry in the United States. Join the team permitting, designing, and constructing the first large scale offshore wind project in the US, and one of the largest in the world. At 800MW, this project will power over 400,000 homes in Massachusetts. Our client is committed to protecting marine life, working alongside the thriving New England fishing industry, and being responsible partners in the community. We are building a new industry for the East Coast, and providing clean and affordable energy that is sustainable for years to come. With strong and experienced investors backing the company, and a large leasehold for more projects, our client is an ideal company with which to launch a career in offshore wind.
- We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible to:
- Primary duties will be to support the PMO services in an offshore wind project. Examples of key tasks will be to:
- Establish and maintain detailed project plans (in Primavera) and carry out progress updates of activities and resources demands
- Gather, communicate and report progress, performance and forecasts
- Ensure alignment and coordination of milestones and project package and contractor schedules
- Facilitate scenario analysis and support Package Managers in concept selection and decision making
- Drive and optimize consistent risk and interface management in the project
- Structure, compile and maintain DEVEX and CAPEX budgets and assumptions for business case analysis
- Ad hoc support for project management including optimization of the project processes and activities
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
The right candidate will possess a Master's degree in Engineering or similar and two years project management experience, achieving outstanding results in project management, project planning or similar, preferably in the renewable energy industry. Highly organized with excellent communication skills and an analytical mind along with high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, sound judgment, and a collaborative spirit.