I&C ENGINEER III required by our client, an international oil and gas Contractor, to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in Houston, TX.
- Receives limited instruction on new assignments and acts with minimal supervision to develop methods and procedures.
- Problems require choices from an array of alternatives. Responsible for assignments of basic complexity and regularly exercises independent judgment and makes recommendations.
- Flexible to manage multiple and various responsibilities at the same time.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Mission, Objectives, and the Caring Professional people model.
- Follows through on commitments made to internal and external customers.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with 10 years' experience minimum, working in similar skill set position
- PE Certification Recommended but not required
- Basic software - MS Office
- Instrucalc, CONVAL or equal
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS/JOB KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to train junior engineers as required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, or comparable publications. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Familiar with departmental and organizational knowledge. Seeks opportunities to broaden that knowledge.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing. Presents ideas clearly and in a professional manner.
- Participates willing as a team member, contributes individual share of work.
- Participation at various engineering organization i.e. ISA, PIP
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to sit and work in front of a computer for the majority of the day.
- Require minor lifting of files and/or boxes < 10 lbs.
- The position requires the employee to work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- There will be interface with varies common office technology equipment such as computer, keyboard, printers, and related.