INTERFACE SCOPE AND CHANGE ENGINEER required by our client, an international renewable Operator, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in New Bedford, MA.
Our client offers a challenging and exciting work environment and is revolutionizing the renewable energy industry in the United States. Join the team permitting, designing, and constructing the first large scale offshore wind project in the US, and one of the largest in the world. At 800MW, this project will power over 400,000 homes in Massachusetts. Our client is committed to protecting marine life, working alongside the thriving New England fishing industry, and being responsible partners in the community. We are building a new industry for the East Coast, and providing clean and affordable energy that is sustainable for years to come. With strong and experienced investors backing the company, and a large leasehold for more projects, our client is an ideal company with which to launch a career in offshore wind.
- We're looking for an experienced Interface Scope and Change Engineer to join our team. This position will be responsible to:
- Interface management
- Facilitate interface meetings and maintain interface registers and overview.
- Ensure interface agreements are established between packages Engineering management
- Coordinate preparation of engineering recommendations for management Scope and Change management
- Manage the change process and ensure alignment between stakeholders for changes
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
The right candidate will possess a Master's degree in Engineering and three plus years wind industry and/or project management experience. Highly organized with proven project management skills preferred; excellent communication skills and an analytical mind along with high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, sound judgment, and a collaborative spirit.