HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT required by our client to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Paris, France.
- Candidate will work within the Development department of the offshore wind project At project level, you will be directly reporting to Project Management.
- Manage the Development department teams and ensure the link with the Client's Offshore Environmental Team
- Define and lead the Development department strategies, including teams and ensuring coordination with Project management
- Lead transverse and regular communication within Development department and other departments of the project
- Ensure compliance with Ailes Marines commitments made during the tender process in 2012 (socio-economic impacts especially) and the roll-out the requirements included in the consents delivered in April 2017
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with organisations, associations and stakeholders involved in the offshore windfarm project
- Ensure the obtention of permits yet necessary for the offshore windfarm project (offshore surveys, O&M port…)
- Contribute to offshore windfarm project construction phase preparation, in relation with local authorities, sea users and project team´ managers involved
- Monitor and approve Environmental Management System of the project and ensure its implementation
- Monitor and approve stakeholder's management plan of the project (elected representatives, local authorities, sea users, associations… namely consultation meetings coordination, public meetings and any other events in Brittany
- Monitor and approve Communication plan of the project in coordination with parent companies
- Represent Ailes Marines during major events in Brittany (press events, conferences, partnerships
- Warn project management and Control department manager on: (i) budget variance (ii) programme deviation (iii) risks
- Ensure proactive and regular reporting to project management and represent Development department during project follow-up meetings (weekly meeting, monthly meeting, interface meeting…
- Ensure the compliance of H&S standards within Development department.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally, graduated in Management, project management, environment ideally
- An experience in projects with technical, environmental and industrial issues
- A significant experience in the wind energy field and/or the energy sector (5-10 years)
- French native language, fluent English is essential, Spanish language would be a plus
- Behavioural skills: leadership, team spirit, excellent inter-personal qualities, writing skills, communication, ability to summarise, proactive