BUSINESS MANAGER required by our client to be hired on a permanent basis, located in Saudi Arabia.
- To take full responsibility of existing asset management contracts deliverables and to increase footprint in the region.
- Current contracts include inspection and maintenance of 400kV overhead transmission lines and substations (electrical switchgear and components, automation system, HVAC, fire protection, etc..).
- Assure that all operations are executed in strict compliance with the highest safety, health and environment standards.
- Maintain a close relationship with Clients, before, during and after the execution of contracts.
- Manage maintenance contract managers under your supervision.
- Drive the project control, technically and financially through close analysis of contracts performance projection.
- Promote and implement optimisation processes to assure reconduction of existing pluriannual contracts: continuously improve competitivity through innovations, scope revision, methods, etc…
- Manage the preparation of technical and commercial offers for asset modification projects (OHL network extension & diversions)
- Grow the business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: new Clients and new offers
- Provide support to other client countries business units for the development if similar activities in the region
- Recruit, organise and develop human resources, through competence management programs.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc, MSc, Engineer degree, BTEC with strong experience will be considered
- 10 years' experience in the field of electrical transmission grid (up to 400kV)
- 5 years' experience in asset management / maintenance / repairs and or modification contracts execution
- 5 years' experience in project financial analysis / follow-up (profit and loss)
- High interest in new technologies: drones, artificial intelligence, data science / analytics
- Customer focus, listening
- Fluent in English, possibly in Arabic
- Proactive and available for frequent travel in the region.