DOCUMENT CONTROLLER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Taiwan.
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package
- Ensure compliance to document and records management processes
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes
- Ensure standardisation & best practises to develop, improve & align documentation quality across Asset Projects and/or Production Line.
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements.
- In corporation with the responsible package manager ensure that distribution and review matrixes exist and are updated at all times.
- Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation
- Implement monthly review & quarterly baseline review of package master document registers against the contractual delivery plans.
- Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process
- Ensure readiness of as-built packages
- Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO in close corporation with Records Manager
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non-conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out of issue.
- Provide Feedback on standard client core documentation where processes and procedures have changed ensuring all changes are captured.
- Review of incoming package documentation to promote client QA/QC standards.
- Setup and maintain key processes to ensure the full control and QA for internal and external technical documentation
- Basic Education: Minimum technical draughtsperson or document controller, preferred higher education or above in Engineering/ Technology/Applied Sciences
- Special Technical Courses: IT programmes on a user level
- Work life: Minimum of 3-5 years as project documentation controller and/or QA/QC roles in engineering projects.
- Documented use and maintenance of technical archive systems