SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR required by our client to be hired on a contract basis, located in Houston, Texas.
- As a key member of the support staff to a growing business line on a major international project; this role will wear multiple hats and must be willing to work with the team to accomplish project goals.
- The position will be responsible for providing support to the Contracts and Procurement team.
- Responsibilities will be to support the LNG Contracts & Procurement team.
- Aide Contracts & Procurement team with varies C&P related tasks including Contract document management and Contract systems support.
- Facilitate Contracts management software interfaces with APC Corporate software.
- Coordinate timely reporting across the team and project within requirements.
- Assist in coordinating audit requests; perform C&P internal document audits
- Assist with the development and organising of contracting document templates and ongoing facilitation of the management of change for templates.
- Provide advanced / diverse administrative support tasks
- Support all team members as requested with global travel, hotel and meeting arrangements.
- Track and organise filings, invoices, mail and other documents.
- Schedule meetings and catering utilising a wide selection of resources and electronic media
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports/Pcard in accordance with client policies and procedures.
- Provide to the team assistance with mailing, supplies, equipment, conference room requests, business cards, onboarding of new secondees and/or employees to the office, entries into the Gift Registry, ad hoc requests as needed.
- Other administrative duties as needed and requested.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years of related administrative support experience is required.
- Experience within the oil & gas industry is highly preferred.
- Experience supporting Contracts & Procurement preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with a diverse group of people, both internal and external to the company.
- Motivated, able to multi-task and perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise work in support of the team.
- Ability to manage complex international travel and logistics, including processing visa and passport applications as well as creating detailed itineraries.
- Skilful in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Skype for Business, Chrome and Outlook).
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.