BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT, required by our client, an international oil and gas Operator, to be hired on a permanent basis, located in London, UK.
- The primary objective of the Sales/Business Development Consultant will be to assist in the business development and sales of Project related Resource Services encompassing.
- Develop and cultivate in-depth and robust relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders within the company's current and future clients in the region
- Nurture and protect client relationships and ensure that the companies' interests are always best served and ensure that a maximum conversion of these relationships into contractual sales or gaining status as a 'preferred supplier' is achieved or maintained
- Carry out high level and varied business development activities with Mentor IMC's clients which includes attending client meetings, promoting the companies range of services, and engaging in all matter of relationship building opportunities.
- Represent and promote the company at any client-facing events and ensure that the company is invited to and represented at any current or future tendering opportunities.
- support internal colleagues in the supply of relevant technical engineering CVs and champion the cause of each contractor supplied by company to the client
- Network and information gather on current and future projects in the region and report this information to the relevant colleagues within the company
- Act as a mediator, a diplomat, a technical advisor and facilitator of all contractor or client related problem solving
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the renewable energies/Oil and Gas Market
- Experience in Project resourcing for major projects
- Experience in Tendering /Bid Management for Global organisations
- Working knowledge of contract preparation, basic financial analysis.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial