INSTRUMENT ENGINEER required by our client, to be hired on a basis, located in Singapore.
Duration: 3 Months
- Responsible for technical content of C&I deliverables, supervision of Engineers & designers, scheduling and the management of budgets.
- Need to be certified with min AWSHPP
- Site supervision on for contractor work, FAT, SAT and loop checking.
- Competent in the specification and procurement cycle of all Instrument & Analytical Measurement Techniques.
- Competent in the use of Databases.
- Competent in the Specification / Design / Implementation of SIL levels 1 & 3 in accordance to IEC 61508/11.
- Competent in the application and specification of DCS and experience of the system lifecycle.
- Competent in the Specification / Design / Implementation of Hazardous Area Instrumentation (North American Standards).
- Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
- Previous experience of tank storage / fuel storage preferred.
- Previous experience of HVEC workshare preferred
- Competent in the development and interpretation of project P&IDs to produce C&I Deliverables in line with project C&I requirements.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Very good proactive communicator.
- Need to be certified with min AWSHPP.