Senior Cost Controller required by our client, to be assigned on a Contract basis, located in Perth, Australia.
Duration: 1 year renewable
As an experienced Senior Cost Controller in the Mining and/ or Civil Infrastructure Industry, you will enjoy working across various aspects of cost control. You are a self-starter who is able to apply your experience to a variety of tasks, such as project start up, building relationships, monthly cost and progress reporting as required. The position will initially be Perth based then go through to a FIFO position to site.
- Maintaining cost reporting for projects in compliance with cost control procedures and processes
- Creating and maintaining project controls dashboard reporting
- Developing and implementing cost control systems, procedures and processes
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience as a Senior Cost Controller/Engineer within the resources industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Accounting. (preferable but not essential)
- Experience in Prism, Envision, Power BI and Oracle software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management