PROJECT CONTROLS ANALYST / ENGINEER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Blyth, UK.
Duration: 2 years
- To provide Planning & Monitoring of the Converter contract during delivery including an effective risk and change management service to the project team.
- This role is key to delivering assurance of the Contractor Programmes, data updates and maintenance of L4 forecast.
- The project organisation is populated by a mix of partner resources and contractors arranged in a matrix-style organisation.
- This role has a functional reporting line within the PMO team, however the successful candidate will spend most of their time supporting the site delivery team based in Blyth.
- Day to day management of the project.
- Reporting against current progress, e.g. % complete
- Project & Portfolio level risk management and reporting
- Collation and analysis of project controls and project performance data
- Preparation of programme wide performance data/reports, including assurance
- Project Review Meetings; Provide programme input to the Project Manager and Project Controls Manager to allow a robust review of project performance using EVA, key milestone and variance reports.
- Assurance, Updating and Monitoring of overall project performance, indicate areas which need to be addressed, including working with the wider Project Delivery team and Project Controls Team to resolve priorities / interface issues.
- Risk Management; Work with Project Delivery Team to support the mitigation and management of the risk profile, including contingency actions, producing performance information and reports.
- Change/VO Management; Accountable for assessing the impact of Variation Orders and other changes and assuring implementation of approved changes to project baseline.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- General understanding of Project Management activities and major contracts
- Detailed understanding of Primavera.
- Good knowledge of Earned Value Analysis techniques / management.
- Excellent work-behaviours and flexible attitudes when dealing with others including influencing, persuading, communicating, listening, challenging and negotiation skills.
- Management & Assurance of Contractors Schedules and data.
- HND/Degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience.