PLANNING MANAGER required by our client to be hired on a contract basis, located Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ensuring the implementation of best practice methods and tools as per PEM in project
- To monitor the execution of the work and report high level progress/deviation (as and when required) to the Project Execution Team/Project Management
- Ensure the planning resources are sufficiently trained and competent to meet the project planning requirement
- To lead the planning team and plan career progression of staff
- Supporting in continuous improvement of PEM within the network
- Ensure the high standards of planning and compliances to Subsea Time Management (PEM) implementation in project
- Ensure and enhance team members competency with supporting training (as and when required)
- Lead and Support the role out of TM Process within team with necessary training
- Assess competence levels across the team and deliver internal training as required
- Upon request provide advice, methods and tools to SPS/Standalone projects
- Continuously communicate best practices (Planning & Scheduling) within team members and Project Execution Team/Departmental.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 7 years above experience within project planning.
- Multiple product group experience preferable
- Primavera (P6) & Knowledge in SAP is essential; experience from other planning tools also valuable.
- Positive attitude, good leader and team-worker.
- Analytic, proactive and good communication skills.