SENIOR PROJECT PLANNER required nu our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Singapore.
- Prepare the Time Management Plan and drive time & resource management in compliance with policy and process cards
- Support project management team (EPC director, Package Managers) in developing time schedules and human resource plans
- Control/maintain time schedules and perform schedule analyses
- Communicate and report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis
- Support coordination and alignment between the OSS fabricator and other work packages
- Support the project organisation in developing and maintaining time schedules and human resource planning in accordance with guidelines and processes for the relevant phase including compliance and integration with portfolio standards
- Provide detailed analyses including scenario analysis, milestone tracking, critical path and float analysis as required in the project
- Review suppliers' time schedules and ensure that they comply with the overall construction time schedule
- Report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis to the project management and Portfolio Management
- Report back to the shared EPC, ELS and OSS planning function.
- Review and analyse Fabricator progress reporting.
- Secure transparency in interfaces towards other subprojects in the Programme and that activities are aligned.
- Progress reporting to project management and portfolio management
- Project Time Schedule and HR Plans to project/package management on ad-hoc basis
- Analysis and presentations based on Project documents
- Project Time Schedules
- Time Schedule Assumption Book
- Human Resource Plan
- Final Project Time Report
- Ensure methods and procedures follow Time & Human Resource Management policies and process cards
- Recommend Time Management Plan for the project
- Escalate schedule issues to OSS package management, EPC lead planner and OSS/ELS shared package planner
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- MSc or other relevant degree. Competence equivalent PMI-SP (PMI Scheduling Professional)
- Recommended 5 years of relevant work experience within wind and/or construction
- Recommended 5 years of experience from similar position
- Recommended 2 years of experience working in project matrix organisation