ELECTRICAL DESIGNER required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis, located in Houston, Texas.
- An electrical designer for offshore brownfield work.
- The objective is to elaborate workpacks which gives instruction to a Contractor to execute an E&I job.
- Electrical/Instrument Cable and Conduits schedule
- IO list, Instrument index, Instrument loops, and P&ID's
- Structural supports for electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Schematics, one-lines diagrams, wiring diagrams, lighting plans, grounding plans, duct bank, power and control plans, cable tray plans, instrument location plans, and telecom systems
- Detail fabrication drawings, material take-offs, and bill of materials
- Cable tray and conduit routing
- Sizing of cables and conduits
- Cable tray fill
- Cable tray isometric
- Voltage drop and lux calculations
- Low and medium voltage power distribution
- Motor control centres, substations, and switchgears
- Drawing documentation, and database management