SENIOR RECRUITER to be hired by our client on a contract basis, Located in Houston, Texas.
- Source, Screen and Select candidates in line with best practice recruitment methodology (Competency/Behavioural)
- Provide strategic recruitment advice and sourcing strategies to key project and functional stakeholders
- Create and offer employment contracts, on-board candidates through project mobilization procedures.
- Complete all administration tasks in line with the specified processes
- Maintain and utilise Client Recruitment System (PageUp)
- Create and maintain HR Records (Oracle)
- Provide a level of reporting as required
- Ensure all aspects of the recruitment process comply with company standards and relevant employment legislation
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of specific recruitment for Engineering & Construction companies
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to influence
- Recruitment database management
- Developing networks and talent pipelines
- Developing strategic recruitment initiatives and campaigns
- Experience with PageUp People ATS will be well regarded
- Experience with Oracle HRIS will be well regarded
- Experience in recruiting Engineering, Project Management and Support Staff
- High level of attention to detail.