HSE Engineer required by our client, to be hired on a contract basis in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA.
- Provision of HSE competence and expertise to HSE Management under the Team scope of work.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Implementation and Q/A of the HSE management systems and reporting systems including potential site-specific instructions.
- Planning, executing and documenting HSE activities and results using agreed procedures.
- Efficient Site HSE Team support to:
- Demonstrate commitment to develop HSE activities within new Markets HSE
- Role model a safety culture that promotes effective management of HSE
- Planning and coordination of HSE activities and responsibilities.
- Standardization of Site HSE deliverables
- Planning, execution and follow-up on HSE activities/registrations
- Supervision, control and reporting on Contractor related:
Risk assessments and method statements
HSE arrangements & construction activities
Overall safety performance
Design risk assessments
- Ad hoc duties as required
- HSE Guidance, support and control to:
Site & Commissioning