HSE Advisor required by our client to be assigned on a Contract basis, to be located in Taiwan
Duration: 18 Months
- Monitor and evaluate our client employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance
- Motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture
- Perform investigations following and HSE incident
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years professional experience.
- Have relevant academic or technical background, e.g. at GSCE level or similar
- Have completed IOSH course, NEBOSH General or NEBOSH construction to certificate or diploma level
- Can demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment
- Thrive on working in a multi-cultural, constantly changing environment.
- Read, speak and understand the English language.